Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Fun Blow Out - Otherwise known as the retiring list!



Stampin’ Up’s Last Chance List is up!
Grab your catalog and highlighter and mark these sets that will be retired and no longer available after June 30th!
I'm sad to see some of them go BUT I know great sets will be coming out in the new catalog, July 1st. I just saw some of the hostess sets and I have to say, they might be my favorites so far! And the new In Colors, wow…
(and there are MARKERS in the new In Colors this year!

This is a numerical list, by page number in our catalog.
You can print a pretty copy here: Retired_Lists_0609_US_num
or by stamp set name: Retired_Lists_0609_US_alph

There are also up to 50% off on some of the retiring accessories. The accessories sell out fast so the list changes daily. You can see current, updated lists here!

Call or email me if you would like any of the retiring stamps and accessories!
Happy Stampin' and Happy Shopping!!
Lisa
wiganstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment