Monday, January 11, 2010

New Spring Mini All Year Cheer Class!!!

I know it's been forever since I posted!!! I promise I have used my school free time to make some cute stuff... I just can't seem to get it from my camera to the computer!! Maybe that should be my New Years resolution?

I am excited to announce my new class:


When: Sat, Jan 30th 2-5pm
Where: My house, Murfreesboro
Cost: $20

The $20 includes 10 cards (5 designs), snacks, door prizes and me! LOL!

Let me know by Jan 20th, if you want to attend so I can have enough supplies for everyone. I am really excited about this workshop as we will be using new products from the Spring Mini and Sale-a-Bration!



Here is a sample of some of the new stuff used on a card made by Julie Buhler. Lovely.


Email me if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin'

Lisa

Wiganstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment