Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Sweet Valentines....



After being severely frowned at by my DH and friends on not creating a card for our wedding anniversary last year, I knew I wanted to make a special valentines card for my hubby. So after seeing a neat idea in Papercrafts this is what I came up with....I think he liked it!!

Yes, and I do realise that its the middle of March not February!! I'm just a tad behind. : ) Now that I no longer have my SU website, I am going to work much harder on keeping my blog updated so that you can all see what specials are going on in the Stampin' Up! world!!

Happy Stampin'!





Supplies - All Stampin’ Up! So Saffron and Red Riding Hood card stock, Weathered (retired) stamp set, multiple brads, eyelets and buttons, Stampin’ Up!'s cutter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment