Saturday, March 14, 2009

So anyways.....


WELCOME!!!

I forgot to tell you that from now on all of my Stampin' Up business will be done from this blog! Nothing else has changed: I am still doing classes quarterly, I will still do home workshops (if you want me to!! : ), still taking orders...all that fun stuff. Just from this corner of the world instead of my SU website.

I will add links to promotions so that you always know whats going on and now I can even show you some of the "stuff" that I have been working on! Good or bad, hopefully good, my goal is to post my "stuff" before it can be used for the next years holidays! LOL!

To my customers I am still going to send monthly newsletters - just as a gentle reminder to come check me out over here! : )

So, email me if you have any questions but until then....don't forget that Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31st - get your free stuff before Sale-a-Bration ends!

Happy Stampin'!

scrapbook page taken from project ideas on Stampin' Up! website

No comments:

Post a Comment